Soupe Detox Digestion & Transit® is a delicious instant soup preparation with green vegetables specifically formulated to provide optimal digestive comfort while detoxifying the body thanks to fucus extract.
Soupe Detox Digestion & Transit® eis a delicious instant soup preparation with green vegetables specifically formulated to provide optimal digestive comfort while detoxifying the body thanks to fucus extract which helps maintain good intestinal transit and digestive comfort and thanks Chlorella which promotes the body’s detoxification.
Enjoy Soupe Detox Digestion & Transit® as a deliciously warm and detoxifying treat all winter long. Practical to make and low in
energy (95 kJ/23 kcal per portion), this soup can be eaten once daily, at any time of the day, as a snack or as a first course.
- Detoxification of the body
- Improves digestion
- Boosts intestinal transit
- CHLORELLA: which promotes the body’s detoxification
- FUCUS EXTRAT: which helps maintain good intestinal transit and digestive comfort
- GREEN CABBAGE
- Green vegetables
Pour the contents of 1 measuring spoon (8 g) into a cup, add 200 ml boiling water, stir and wait for 1 minute. It’s ready! Take once daily
Who is it for?
- For individuals who are looking for a detox product with natural ingredients
- For those who have difficult digestion
- For individuals who have an irregular or slow intestinal transit
- For those who do not take food supplements because they do not provide any pleasure
Dehydrated soup preparation with green vegetables.
Store in a cool and dry area, away from light. It is important to have a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Dehydrated soup ingredients:
|Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris)||2.5%|
|Fucus extract (Fucus vesiculous)||0.7%|
Chlorella powder contained in the soup preparation: 2.5 g for 100 g, 200 mg per 8 g portion. Fucus extract contained in the soup
preparation: 688 mg for 100 g, 55 mg per 8 g portion.
Allergens: wheat, barley, celery
Biocyte PH Basic® is a food supplement made with alkaline mineral salts. It contributes to normal acid-base metabolism, thanks to zinc. It also...