THE EXPERT IN NUTRICOSMETICS
Sandrine Quétier chose Collagen Express
Water Detox Draining is a drink mix powder with a delicious strawberry flavor which contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function thanks to hibiscus.
Water Detox Draining is a food supplement, formulated with delicious fruits and plants, which helps drainage of the body thanks to:
- HIBISCUS extract which contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- CHOLINE which enhances the renal elimination of water and helps the drainage of the body
Deliciously strawberry flavored, Water Detox Draining is the ideal summer treat that will take good care of your body.
- Detoxification of the body
- Protection of the urinary system
- HIBISCUS: contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- CHOLINE: enhances the renal elimination of water and helps the drainage of the body
- BEET ROOT
- Strawberry flavor
Pour 250 ml of water over 2 heaping measuring spoons (i.e. 16 g) and shake until completely dissolved.
Drink one time a day. Drink cold.
Who is it for
- For individuals who are looking for a draining detox product with natural ingredients.
- For those who have a tendency to get urinary tract infections.
- For individuals who suffer from water retention.
- For individuals who are looking for a fruity and sugarfree drink to sip through the summer and that detoxifies your body.
- For individuals who do not take food supplements because they do not provide any pleasure..
Food supplement with fruits and plants extract and powders and choline, with sweeteners.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Store in a cool, dry, area and away from sunlight. Dietary supplements cannot be used to replace a well-balanced and varied diet and a healthy life style.
Nutritional values per recommended daily dose (16 g):
|Cranberry fruit juice powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon)||510 mg|
| of which proanthocyanidins||10 mg|
|Hibiscus flower extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa)||663 mg|
|Strawberry fruit powder (Fragaria ananassa)||400 mg|
|Concentrated beet root juice powder (Beta vulgaris)||19.4 mg|